Accepting new clients.
Payments methods: Private Pay | Call for insurance options.
Services offered via secure Telehealth.
Areas of services provided:
Transition/ life changes
Cultural and racial concerns
Dr. Gross holds a Doctorate of Education in Counseling Psychology. Dr. Gross has completed training to incorporate therapeutic discussions on the topics of racism, cultural competency in service providing fields, and specifically to support clinicians in providing culturally sensitive services. Dr. Gross is also a certified trauma informed yoga instructor, Reiki master healer, Goddess Temple Priestess, Crystal and Sound Healer.
A regular meditation practice has many benefits:
- Helps overcome stress
- Reduces anxiety and worry
- Induces inner calm and a feeling of well-being
- Gives clarity to solve our problems
- Helps us deal with difficult people and situations
A calm mind, good concentration, clarity of perception, improvement in communication, blossoming of skills and talents, an unshakable inner strength healing, the ability to connect to an inner source of energy, relaxation, rejuvenation and good luck.. all of these are natural results of meditating on a regular basis.
Our studio’s Meditation offers you a better life by:
- Improving the overall quality of your life
- Teaching you how to manage and reduce stress
- Optimizing your health and well-being
- Renewing your energy and vitality
- Accessing your powerful inner resources for healing and coping
- Improving your focus and concentration
- Giving you clarity of mind
- Reducing your anxiety and worry
- Decreasing your anger and hostility
- Increasing self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Cultivating a greater sense of spirituality
In today’s world where stress catches on faster than the eye can see or the mind can perceive, meditation is no longer just a luxury. It is necessity. To be unconditionally happy and to have a peace of mind, we need to tap into the power of meditation.
Book Schedule Now
We will contact you within 24 hours of cleared payment to book a time that works for you and us. Non-refundable. Session can be rescheduled with 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding availability before booking, please call: 818-792-7770